Monday, June 14, 2010

From a very unsatisfied customer


I saw this latest advertisement in TV where they were enjoying this so-called "MAC&CHEEZ." Though i noticed this product for awhile now, i never even bought one to try it out. But yesterday, i was really craving for it... that i even lack sleep thinking i want to try it. So the day after i went to a convenience store and bought my MAC&CHEEZ with much joy. I boiled water, cook the noodles (i used the word noodles because this is what they called it at the instruction) , drain the noodles and mixed in the cheese. BY THE WAY, WHEN I WAS SQUISHING THE COVER OF THE CHEESE TO MIX IT WITH THE "NOODLES" IT WAS REALLY UNSIGHTLY. So nevertheless, i still mixed it believing it has to actually taste good even though the cheese looks like this. SO YEAH, I TOOK A BITE. IT WAS REALLY DISGUSTING, IM NOT EVEN SURE IF DISGUSTING EVEN FITS THE DESCRIPTION. Ugh, i am really dissapointed.

The reason i wrote this is to tell my friends to NOT dare buy this "MAC&CHEEZ" and i intently put the picture here for the world to know that im really dissatisfied.



(I didnt take pictures of the mac&cheeze because i gave it to the dog immediately)

No comments:

Post a Comment