Friday, October 23, 2009

More than meets the eye.


I was going out with my highschool friends, we had this little get together. We haven't formally sat down as friends properly for 3 years, for there were requirement at school, things to do, and the distances for others were out of town.

BUT, that isnt the point here.

My point is something that caught my attention as we were on our little get together, and we got to catch up on each other's lives. We got to the topic about facebook. We talked about the applications, videos, pictures and every little thing that facebook made it possible for us to update each other in one social network. But when my friends talked about this particular video in facebook that she saw, it really took my attention.

It was a video about Barrack Obama proving to be the antichrist.

No, im not saying that he is. No one knows who the antichrist is, and when he is coming (but we will soon). But she told us about this and it really took my attention. I didn't see the video of course, so when i got home that night, i searched it on facebook. I shrugged maybe it got burried with all the updates so i decided to search it on youtube (www.youtube.com)

I searched for : Did God reveal the name of the antichrist?

Then there were video results, i opened one. As much to my surprise, it was painstakingly disturbing and it took my attention with a matching "jaw drop"

Here is the video if you guys want to see (saves you time, rather than searching for the key words i wrote above :P):


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgHUZXgNAWo&feature=related

I felt as if my blood surged. I stared at my laptop's screen for awhile after i saw the video. I assumed this was just a coincidence, a GREAT coincidence. So what i did, i scroll down and looked at the recommended videos beside it. I opened this "Is OBAMA the ANTICHRIST? 12 out of 19 characteristics are met! A MUST SEE!"

As much to my surprise, this time it wasnt only jaw dropping, i think my jaws really popped out of my mouth!

Here is the video:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqgvAvjOB6E&feature=related

Quite a coincidence indeed. But undeniably, for me, i know the world is going to end soon. And I know the Son of God will come down from heaven, thus, the second coming of Christ.

Revelations 22:12
"Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and i will five to everyone according to what he has done."

I even saw a video about this microchip most likely answers about the symbol on the head or right hand.

Revelations 13:16-18
"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666"


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l39XsMcyvgA&feature=related

And as of the people who have been predicting dates as of when the end of the world will take place....

Matthew 24:36
"No one knows about the day or hour, even the angels in heaven, nor the Son (foot note in my bible: Some manuscripts do not have nor have son). As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man."

The dates, the hours doesn't matter. What really matters is where you stand when the time comes, when the world will end. Remember, the end of the world doesn't mean full of violence, instead, there would be peace treaties and the unity of a one world. (Thus, fulfilling the scripture in Revelations 13:7 "he was given power to make war against the saints and to conquer them. And he is given authority to EVERY TRIBE, PEOPLE, LANGUAGE, AND NATION") Catastrophes will happen afterward.

This is no laughing matter. I wrote down the biblical facts to prove my statement i wasnt just babbling on my own. If you ask if the bible is true, or you might say that the bible is just written by man...

I happen to see a site with reasons on why the bible is true, check it out yourself:
http://www.therivercrc.com/library/seekers/bible.htm

How could one book written by different authors of different time could be so concise without contradicting each other.

2 Peter 1:20-21
Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet's own interpretation. For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

If you read Revelations, some of the scriptures have already been fulfilled.

Then how? how can you be saved when this dreadful hour of man happens?

A jailer who guarded Paul and Silas when they were took to prison also asked this.

Acts 16:26-31
Suddenly there was such a violent earthquake that the foundations of the prison were shaken. At once all the prison doors flew open, and everybody's chains came loose. The jailer woke up, and when he saw the prison doors open, he drew his sword and was about to kill himself because he thought the prisoners escaped. but Paul shouted , "Dont harm yourself! We are all here!"
The Jailer called for lights, rushed in and fell trembling before Paul and Silas. He then brought them out and asked, "Sirs, what must i do to be saved?"
They replied, "believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved- you and your household."

Take care brothers and sisters in Christ. Be aware for the end times are near. We must pray for each other and pray for those who havent accepted Jesus Christ as their personal savior.

God bless everyone.

-Amfaru.
We have to spread the word! Revelations 22: 10 "Do not seal up the words of the phrophecy of this book (the Bible), because the time is near"

1 comment:

  1. hey par ! =)

    i know what i'm about to say is kinda crazy but yeah . the end of the world is not something to be afraid of, rather , it is something that we should rejoice upon . because yes , a lot of people would suffer , a lot of people would die and all those scary prophecies pero ... the end of the world would mean heaven on earth.

    as Christians, we should prepare for it . =)
    it's going to be a grand celebration .

    ReplyDelete