Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Anything but everything under the sun (?)


Its very humid lately, even night time are very warm. But it rains once in awhile too. But the heat of the sun sometimes makes me forget that it also rains.



How many times have you read "P.S." in notes, letters, emails and much much more? But do you know what it means? One night, my brother suddenly blurted out to my father asking what P.S. means. I turned my head and thought to myself the answer i can contribute to him. Then and there i realized i don't know what it exactly mean. I also concluded it must have meant "please" or something. My father then answered after a few seconds of silence... "post script."
How many words have we used without knowing what it really means? Or taking advantage of a word we use everyday. We also have new generation abbreviation nowadays. Who haven't heard of "LOL"? But sometimes i feel its impersonal . Like when you crack a very hilarious joke to your friend, just when you were expecting him to laugh, he just gave out a loud LOL. Now now, why not just laugh. Just a thought.

Have you read the News lately? We always read a number of people died of this and that, another journalist died because of, politician murdered and the list goes on. I've been thinking, you really don't know when your loves one dies. Death is really like a thief in the the night. Then should always remind our love ones that we love them? Most of the times we are put between the walls of embarrassment (like me) but who knows when time is up? Especially if we are not in good terms with them. We have to keep a habit of showing our love...




Just a quick blog :)
If the MUSIC is too LOUD, then your TOO OLD! :D haha! (thats not LOL ok?)
-AmFaru

5 comments:

  1. the LOL issue reminds me of an old blog:

    http://mistermoodswing.multiply.com/journal/item/178/The_Adventures_Of_Captain_Obvious_Defender_Of_The_Common_Sense-_Deprived

    Shameless plugging >:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, indeed, "LOL" nowadays is like an over used phrase. And it is also indeed impersonal sometimes. I myself, use it too often like when someone crack a joke then I would just say "LOL" and then laugh too. The "lol" really is unnecessary ahaha. It just became a habit. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...














































    "Lol" became my new "Ha!" expression >.>

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^ i kind of agree. Though i have written something about LOL in my blog, it became a habit of mine and sturggling to change LOL back to Ha Ha! :) ahaha

    ReplyDelete